Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Fridge Magnet Collection (ของสะสมสุดรัก : แม่เหล็กติดตู้เย็น)

There are many souvenirs people usually buy when they travel around the glob, i.e postcards, coins, keys, shot glasses or sometimes shirts. 
A refrigerator magnet, or fridge magnet, is a popular one too. I started out collecting fridge magnets on a business trip in Singapore. I have since collected the magnets from different places I have visited for over 10 years. 


Most were from the places that I’ve been, some were gifts from my friends who were on holiday, and some were from my husband's trips. They bought them for me because they love me (don’t they? :p).

My masterpiece: my husband drove from Denver where he was on business trip to Wyoming just to get this Wyoming's magnet for me.

 These magnets were bought in Minnesota
 These magnets were from my country, Thailand
 My trip in Thailand
 My trip in Thailand
My business trip in USA year 2000?. I visited NYC, DC,San Francisco, LA, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Las Vegas within 3 weeks :p
 
Our trip in Europe 2011: Germany, Netherlands, Austria

  My first trip in Europe : Netherlands, France, Belgium, Sweden (1999)

 My business trip in Philippines
 Our trips in Chicago (2008 & 2009)
 Our trip in Colorado (2012)
 Wisconsin, Minnesota's neighbor
 Our trip in San Francisco (2011)
Our trip in San Diego, California (2011)
 Our trip in Las Vegas, Nevada (2010)
 Our trip in Hong Kong (2010)
 My business trip in China (2005)
 My business trip in Singapore (1998)
 Gifts from my mother-in-law

These were from my friends and co-workers
 Gift from my best friend when she was in Hawaii 2013


 Gift from my best friend and co-worker
 Gift from my co-worker
  Gift from my co-worker
  Gift from my friend: Italy
 Petronas Tower, Malaysia
 Gift from my friend:Switzerland
 Gift from my friend:Malaysia
  Gift from my friend : England
 Gift from my co-worker
 Gift from my co-worker: Taiwan and China
 Gift from my co-worker : Hong Kong

 Gift from my co-worker: Japan

 Gift from my co-worker and friend
 Gift from my friend : Spain

  My Thailand Trip 2013
 
 Gift from my sisters in-law : Slovenia 
(September 2013)

 Gift from my sisters in-law : Germany
(September 2013)





I just continued to cover up my refrigerator doors with these things every trip I made. They bring memories and make me happy every time I look at them.

Life is too short to have a blank and boring refrigerator, let’s cover and brighten it up with this fantastic collection:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! You have a nice collection. I enjoyed looking at your fridge magnets. I am a new collector and loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you are enjoyed :)
      Keep collecting it. Have fun

      Delete
  2. I pray my fridge door will be like that; colorful and full of life. I love magnets....

    ReplyDelete